1. General provisions
- The controller observes the principles relating to personal data processing provided by legislation and, among other things, processes personal data in a lawful, fair, and secure manner. The controller is able to declare that personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
2. Collection, processing, and storage of personal data
- The personal data collected, processed, and stored by the controller has been collected electronically, mainly via the website and e-mail.
- The controller is not liable for any damage or loss caused to the data subject or a third party as a result of the submission of false data by the data subject.
3. Processing of personal data of customers
- The controller may process the following personal data of the data subject:
a) Given name and surname;
b) Telephone number;
c) E-mail address;
d) Delivery address;
- In addition to the foregoing, the controller has the right to collect data about the customer that are available in public registers.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data points (a), (b), (c) and (f) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation:
(a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
(b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
(c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
(f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Processing of personal data according to the purpose of processing:
a) Purpose of processing – security and safety. The maximum period of storage of personal data – according to the terms specified by law.
b) Purpose of processing – the processing of orders. Maximum period of storage of personal data – 8 years.
c) Purpose of processing – ensuring the functioning of online store services. Maximum period of storage of personal data – 8 years.
d) Purpose of processing – customer management. Maximum period of storage of personal data – 8 years.
e) Purpose of processing – financial activities, accounting. Maximum period of storage of personal data – according to the terms specified by law.
f) Purpose of processing – marketing. Maximum period of storage of personal data – 8 years.
- The controller has the right to share personal data of customers with third parties such as processors, accountants, transport and courier companies, companies providing transfer services. The controller is in charge of the processing of personal data. The controller transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the processor, Maksekeskus AS.
- The controller processes and stores personal data of the data subject implementing the organizational and technical measures to ensure that the personal data is protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, and any other unlawful processing.
- The controller stores the data of the data subjects depending on the purpose of processing, but no longer than for 8 years.
4. Rights of the data subject
- The data subject has the right to gain access to and examine their personal data.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on the processing of their personal data.
- The data subject has the right to modify or rectify inaccurate data.
- If the controller processes personal data of the data subject based on the consent granted by the latter, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- To exercise their rights, the data subject can contact the customer support of the online store at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To protect their rights, the data subject can file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate.
5. Final provisions
- These data protection terms and conditions have been prepared in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Estonia and legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union.
- The controller has the right to amend the data protection terms and conditions in part or in full, notifying the data subjects of the amendments via kaevandusmuuseum.ee/epood.
Mis on küpsised?
Meie veebileht kasutab küpsiseid (inglise keeles “cookie”). Küpsis on väike tekstikujuline andmeplokk Teie veebilehitsejas, mille veebileht saadab Teie arvutis olevasse küpsiste faili. Küpsised võimaldavad meie veebilehel pakkuda Teile paremat kasutajakogemust ning kujundada ja arendada oma veebilehte nii, et meie teenus oleks võimalikult kvaliteetne.
Kui jätkate meie veebilehe kasutamist, siis nõustute ühtlasi küpsiste kasutamisega.
Kui Te ei soovi, et küpsiseid salvestatakse Teie arvutisse, siis võite need blokeerida oma veebilehitseja sätetes. Nii ei salvestata ei meie ega ühegi teise veebilehe küpsiseid, kuid selle tulemusena ei pruugi kõik veebilehe funktsioonid korralikult toimida.
Meie veebilehel kasutatavad küpsised
Väga vajalikud küpsised
Neil küpsistel on oluline roll meie saidi töös. Näiteks kuuluvad siia küpsised, mille abil saate liikuda õigetele lehtedele, kui teeme veebisaidi töös uuendusi.
Need küpsised koguvad teavet, kuidas külastajad kodulehte kasutavad. Nii saame teada, kui on ilmnenud mõni viga. Me ei kogu otsest kasutajat tuvastavat teavet, vaid anonüümseid andmeid. Kasutame seda teavet ainult veebisaidi töö täiustamiseks.